A list of options appears:
- TalkBack. Controls spoken feedback for visually impaired users.
- Captions. Choose to turn on captions for your device.
- Magnification gestures. Turn on to toggle zoom in and out, as well as temporarily magnify what's under your finger. (For users with low vision)
- Large text. Check to increase the text size on all your device's screens. (For users with low vision)
This option changes the font size to the largest available. For more fine-grained control over font size, go to Settings > Display > Font size. Note that this setting does not apply to the Google Chrome app – it has its own text scaling control.
Power button ends call. Check to use the Power button to end a call.
Auto-rotate screen. Check to have the screen auto-rotate in portrait and landscape modes.
- Speak passwords. Check to get spoken feedback while typing passwords.
If this option is not checked, you will need a headset to hear the letters you type for passwords.
- Text-to-Speech output. Lets you specify text-to-speech engine details and speech rate.
- Touch & hold delay. Lets you adjust the delay required for the device to notice that you’re touching and holding an item (for example, to move an app to a Home screen).
- Enhance web accessibility. Enable this option to have the system download web-specific enhancements from Google.