Project your Android device's screen
If you have a Chromecast, Nexus Player, or other device that can cast, you can show your phone or tablet's screen and audio on a TV.
Cast your screen
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Connected devices Cast.
- On the list, tap the device where you want to show your screen.
Tip: On Android 4.1 to 6.0, Quick Settings includes Cast . On Android 7.0 and up, you can add Cast to Quick Settings. Learn about Quick Settings.
Stop casting your screen
- Swipe down from the top of your device's screen.
- On the Cast notification, tap Disconnect.