Charge your Nexus 4
Your battery will not be fully charged when you first unpack your Nexus 4. It’s a good idea to fully charge the battery as soon as you get a chance.
If you’re using the travel adapter that comes with the phone, connect one end of the micro USB cable to the charger port at the bottom of the phone, and the other end to the travel adapter. Then connect the travel adapter to a power outlet.
- The travel adapter varies by country or region.
- Use only the travel adapter and micro USB cable that come with your Nexus 4. Using a different travel adapter or cable may damage your phone.
- The input voltage range between the wall outlet and this travel adapter is AC 100V– 240V, and the travel adapter’s output voltage is DC 5V, 1.2A.
- Charging your phone through a USB cable attached to another device, such as a laptop computer, takes longer than charging with a travel adapter.
- Nexus 4’s battery can’t be removed. Don’t attempt to open the phone.
DO NOT throw the battery in municipal waste. The symbol of the crossed out wheeled bin indicates that the battery should not be placed in municipal waste.