Manage security settings
You can manage the security settings for your device by going to Settings > Personal > Security.
- Screen security. Manage screen lock options.
- Encryption. Encrypt the data on your phone or tablet.
- SIM card lock. Set up a PIN to lock your device's SIM card (may not be available on your device).
- Passwords. Make passwords visible, which helps you to enter a password that is more complex and secure.
- Device administration. Manage device administrators, allow apps to be installed from sources other than the Play Store, and choose to verify apps from all sources.
- Credential storage. Manage, install, or clear certificates on your devices.
Tip: Touch Owner info to enter information that's displayed on the lock screen. This is useful in case you lose your device.