Check battery level
You can check to see how much battery your device has left. Once you start charging, you can see when your battery will be fully charged.
Check battery life and usage
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings.
- Touch the battery . You can also open your device’s Settings menu > Battery.
- You can check the following settings:
- Percent of battery life you have left
- How long until your battery dies
- How you used your battery since last full charge
Check how long until full charge
- When your device is charging, open the Settings menu .
- Under "Device," touch Battery.
- At the top of the screen, you'll see the estimated battery percentage and amount of time until your device has full charge.
Learn more about charging Nexus devices.
Elena is an Android expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.