Change wallpaper on your Android device
You can change the background image on your Nexus, Android One, or Google Play edition device's Home screens and lock screens. You can choose from your own photos, use an image that comes on your device, or download more wallpapers.
Note: Settings can vary by device. For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- On your device's Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Pick your wallpaper.
- To use your own image, tap My photos.
- To use a default image, tap an image.
- At the top, tap Set wallpaper.
- Choose where you want this wallpaper to show.
Get more wallpapers
You can download wallpaper apps, like the Google Wallpapers app, from the Play Store app .