Change wallpaper on your Android device
You can change the background image on your Nexus, Android One, or Google Play edition device's Home screens and lock screens. You can choose from your own photos, use an image that comes on your device, or download more wallpapers.
- On your device's Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Pick your wallpaper.
- To use your own image, tap My photos.
- To use a default image, tap an image.
- At the top, tap Set wallpaper.
- Tap Home screen, Lock screen, or Home screen and lock screen.
Get more wallpapers
You can download wallpaper apps, like the Google Wallpapers app, from the Play Store app .
Amy is an Android expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.