Charge your Nexus 7
The battery may not be fully charged at first. It’s a good idea to fully charge it as soon as you can.
Connect the micro USB cable to Nexus 7 and to the charging unit, and the charging unit to a power outlet:
- The charging unit varies by country or region.
- Use only the USB charging unit and micro USB cable that come with your Nexus 7. Using a different charging unit or cable may damage your tablet.
- To avoid risk of injury or damaging your device, peel the protective film from the USB charging unit and USB cable before charging the battery.
- The input voltage range between the wall outlet and this charging unit is AC 100V–240V, and the charging unit’s output voltage is DC 5V, 2A.
- Your Nexus 7 can be charged via the USB port on a computer only when Nexus 7 is in sleep mode (screen off) or turned off. Charging through the USB port will take longer than charging with the USB charging unit.
DO NOT throw the battery in municipal waste. The symbol of the crossed out wheeled bin indicates that the battery should not be placed in municipal waste.