Google News displays images associated with the articles currently included in our index. If your articles are included in our index, but you're not seeing their images, please follow these suggestions:
- Make sure you are using a standard filename extensions, like .jpg or .jpeg.
- Make sure that your images are fairly large in size, at least 60 pixels by 60 pixels.
- Use images that have reasonable aspect ratios.
- Ensure that your images are inline.
- Place your images near their respective article titles.
- Label your images with well-written captions.
- Ensure that a robots.txt file isn't blocking our access to your images.
- Make sure your images are on a domain included in Google News. If your images are hosted on a separate domain from your site's main domain it's very unlikely we'll be able to crawl them.
Please keep in mind that in order to show as many different sources to our users as possible, we sometimes pair relevant images with articles from different sources.
While we can't guarantee that we'll be able to include all your images, these suggestions will increase the likelihood of the inclusion of your images in Google News.