Publishers who sell their content can create, manage, and delete their accounts under a Publisher account.
Create an account
- Open Publisher Center.
- On the left panel, click Publisher account.
- Click New account.
- Add an account name.
- Click Add.
- Next to the account name, click the arrow and edit the information.
- Click Save.
In this section, you should include:
- Publisher name
- Contact email
- If you're going to manage the account in a professional capacity, we recommend that you don't use a personal Gmail account. Instead, you can set up a Google Account with an existing email address, such as a work email address. This setup helps ensure that the News team can contact your business in the future at an active email address.
- Postal address
- You must provide a current, valid postal address where you may be contacted. Be sure to keep these details up to date.
To provide a link:
To manage the link, next to the link, click Edit or click Remove to delete it.
You might find some agreements that your organization has signed with Google.
Click on the name of an agreement to open a new browser window, and you're able to compile or edit some information related to your agreement, such as add a payment profile, payment method, and sales tax.
Download financial reports
Financial reports are available per publication on a monthly basis.
- Select the publications and the type of monthly report you want to download.
- To export your reports, click Download .
Remove an account
Points to remember about account removal:
- You can only delete an account if it’s not in-use by a publication.
- If you delete an account, any information associated with the account is permanently removed.
- Organizations aren’t deleted.
To delete your account, click Remove account.