Google News gathers content based on readers’ interests and reading behavior. Publishers can include this content in their personalized feed section.
To create your own feed section:
- Open Publisher Center.
- Select your publication.
- Click Google News.
- After the initial setup, click Edit.
- In the navigation menu, click Content settings New section.
- From the drop-down menu, select Personalized feed.
- Under "Section title," add the section’s name.
- Under "View access," select the access level to define who can find each section.
- The drop-down menu displays all available options.
Tip: To add the personalized feed section to your publication, click Add.