Create a Google News Analytics dashboard
The Google News Publisher Analytics executive dashboard is a dashboard in Analytics where you can view data about the performance of your edition. It's available to you if you've set up Analytics for your Google News edition.
Create your Google News Analytics dashboard
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Import the Google News Publisher Analytics executive dashboard.
- Select the Analytics view that you use to view your Google News data.
- Click Create. Your new dashboard will open.
View your Google News Analytics dashboard
You can find your Google News Publisher Analytics executive dashboard in the side navigation menu for your Analytics reporting view under Dashboards > Private.
By default, the Google News Publisher Analytics executive dashboard displays your data using the following widgets:
- Users by device: A pie chart that compares the proportion of readers using mobile devices and readers using a desktop.
- Users and new users: A graph that displays how many users are viewing your edition each day and how many new users you're attracting.
- Current users: Analytics real-time display of how many active users are reading your edition at this moment.
- Users by country: A geographical breakdown of your users, grouped by country.
- Top viewed articles: A table of the top 10 articles in your edition and how many users and screen views each article accounts for.
- Top viewed sections: A table of the top 10 sections in your edition and how many users and screen views each one received. You can use this to quickly see how users are browsing through your edition and which sections they check for articles to read.