Test major changes to your edition
We recommend you create a test edition to test major changes to your edition once it's live. This test edition is visible only to the edition's managers, giving you the opportunity to preview and interact with it the way your readers will.
How to test major changes to your edition
To test major changes to your edition:
- Sign in to Google News Producer and create an edition.
- Add the sections that you'd like to test. Learn more about creating and managing edition sections.
- In the navigation menu, click Publish.
- Depending on which device you're using for testing, select Google News Android testing or Google News iPhone and iPad testing.
- Install the Google News app for Android or iOS, then sign in to the app on your phone or tablet with the same login you used to create this edition.
- Open the Google News app and subscribe to your edition. Once subscribed, you can find your edition under Favorites > Sources.
- Enable Designer Mode on your device.