Fix settings & report problems in Google News
If you're having problems loading Google News, finding your settings, or reading specific articles, try these tips. You can also refer to the Google News Help Forum, where other readers share tips and knowledge about Google News.
Can’t open Google News
Try updating the News & Weather app . Check for app updates on the App Store.
Personalized settings not working
- If you don't see your settings, make sure you’re signed in on your app.
- If your Google News edition is set for another country, view that country's edition.
- Try signing in using a different account.
- If you recently renamed a conflicting account, try using the new username to sign in.
- Recreate your Google News settings in your account.
Fix problems with specific articles
Articles you find on Google News come from the websites that publish the articles. If an article has typos, there might be errors in the original text.
Other problems might include:
- An outdated article
- A wrong headline
- An article in the wrong section
- Problems with page appearance or navigation
- A blog or press release without a label
- An article incorrectly labeled "Fact Check"
If you find one of these problems, contact us.
Report spam or inappropriate content
News organizations publish the articles and images on Google News. If you find content that’s inaccurate or outdated, contact the publisher of that content.
Here are some ways to handle other problems: