Page isn't refreshing
Google News refreshes its content regularly. If your page isn't refreshing, it's probably because your web browser is displaying a cached version of Google News when you attempt to reload the page. You may be able to solve this problem by clearing your browser's cache.
To clear your cache in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
To clear your cache in other browsers, please see the instructions for: