Share, download, or print your map
You can share your maps with others online, download their info for other apps, or print them out.
Share your map
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the My Maps app .
- Open or create a map.
- In the bottom, tap the map name.
- Tap Share .
- Pick how you want to share your map.
If you’re having problems seeing or editing a shared map:
- Make sure the map hasn’t been deleted.
- Make sure you’re on the correct account.
- Make sure the owner gave you access.
Download or print maps
To download or print maps, sign in to My Maps on a computer.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?