- Group conversations: Send an MMS reply to all recipients.
- Mass text: Send an SMS reply to all recipients and get individual replies.
Change how you send group messages
- Open Google Messages .
- Tap your profile photo or icon Messages settings Advanced Group messaging.
- Choose mass text or group MMS as your default.
If your group members all have RCS chats turned on, you can change options for group conversations:
- To add people to a group from within a conversation, tap More People & options Add people.
- To leave a group from within a conversation, tap More People & options Leave group.
- You can name a group when you create it. Only you can see the group name.
- To rename a group, tap More Group details. Tap the group name and enter the new name. Tap OK.