We’re introducing a simpler way for you to provide product data in your Merchant Center account. You can now add products directly in Merchant Center. That means, you can add individual product listings without creating and uploading a new feed. Then, once you’ve added individual products to your Merchant Center account, you can make edits to that item individually. And, you’re able to use a combination of feeds and individual product uploads.
What you need to do
To add individual listings, you’ll use a new section in your Merchant Center account that allows you to manually enter the product data for a given product. Learn more about uploading individual products
Keep in mind
Product listings created directly in Merchant Center are:
- Not available for local inventory ads.
- Cannot be combined with inventory feeds.
- Do not have an expiration date.
- Cannot be affected by feed rules.
- Multi-client accounts are not eligible to use individual product data uploads.