You can add a link to your shipping policy page to help customers find information on shipping rates and times easily. Your shipping policy page link can be displayed on surfaces across Google to customers who want to learn more about your shipping policies. We recommend that you provide customers with as much information about your shipping policies as possible.
- The URL should point to a merchant's website page (not an external page, like a shipping carrier) with details about shipping rates and times. If you ship products internationally, this page should have the appropriate links for more information on international shipping.
- The URL needs to be a valid address, starting with http:// or https://
- The URL can't be longer than 200 characters
How to add a shipping policy link to your account
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Manage programs under Growth in the navigation menu.
- Click on Surfaces across Google on the navigation panel.
- Select Program Settings.
- Enter your shipping policy link and click Save.