Sign up for Shopping ads by selecting it when you sign up for Merchant Center, or click Growth in the left navigation menu, then Manage programs. Select Shopping ads from the list of available programs.
You can stop and start setup at any point. Once you’ve started setup, Shopping ads will automatically be added to your list of pending tasks on the Overview page.
When you set up Shopping ads, you’ll need to:
- Add your products
- Using feeds, add your products to Merchant Center. Learn more about product data specifications for Shopping ads
- Add your tax information (US only)
- Your tax information is important data. Learn more about adding your tax information
- Set up shipping
- To set up shipping, you’ll configure a shipping service in Merchant Center. Learn more about setting up shipping
- Verify your website
- Confirm that your website and URL belong to you. Learn more about how to verify your website
- Link your Google Ads account
- Linking your Google Ads account allows product data to flow seamlessly between Google Ads and Shopping ads. Learn more about how to link your Google Ads account
The adult content setting is disabled by default. If your website primarily contains adult-oriented content (for example, erotic lingerie), you should enable adult content. Learn more about Google’s policy on adult-oriented content in Merchant Center