You may configure your Shopping Actions shipping services so that deliveries are made to collection points rather than a residential or commercial addresses.
This article explains how to set up collection point delivery.
Before you begin
- It isn’t necessary that all of your inventory is available for collection point delivery. You may configure this service for selected items only. Use the
shipping_labelattribute to assign designated products to this shipping service.
Keep in mind
To set up a shipping service for a delivery to a collection point, you’ll need to configure a new shipping service. Note: to set up this service, you’ll need to already have a contract set up with a provider supported by Google.
shipping_labelattribute may result in a loss of the “Free shipping” banner. To avoid losing the banner, make sure you also set up a shipping service that applies free shipping above a certain threshold to all offers, regardless of your
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- From the navigation menu, click Shipping
- Click the plus button
- Enter the name, service area (France), and currency (EUR)
- Under delivery type, select Delivery to a collection point
- Choose the provider you use for this delivery to a collection point service
- Select the scenarios this service should apply to
- Note: At this time, the data will be surfaced only on Shopping Actions.
- Configure handling time. Note that there will be time added based on the provider’s transit time
- To configure shipping rates, click the plus button next to “New shipping rate"
- Click Save
Keep in mind
- You may only set one shipping service per provider for delivery to a collection point. You can edit your existing service with collection point delivery type, or delete it and create a new one.
Need help? Click here to contact Shopping Actions support.