Review your storefront
Once you’ve finished all required setup steps, review and preview your store on Buy on Google to make sure your products are all showing as expected and your logos are displayed as intended.
Additionally, it is recommended that you add several products to your cart to make sure tax, if applicable, and shipping amounts are accurate.
To review your store, click "Review my storefront" in the Review section. Once you’ve confirmed your information is accurate, navigate to the Review section and then click "Request final validation".
Publish your storefront
After you request validation for your storefront, you’ll receive an email from Google after a few days, letting you know it’s time to publish your store or any changes you need to make first before you launch.
Important: It can take up to 24 hours for your store to appear on Buy on Google.
To publish your store:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click the tools icon , then select Buy on Google setup under “Tools”
- Click Publish storefront.
- We strongly recommend that you publish your store Monday through Thursday during normal business hours so you can properly handle any new order volume.
- Avoid sending any order-related emails to your customers for transactions made through Google.
- Make sure your team is trained to recognize Buy on Google packages.
Need help? Click hereto contact Buy on Google support.