Get started with Shopping Actions
Review and publish your store
Review your storefront
Once you’ve finished all required set-up steps, review and preview your store on Shopping Actions to make sure your products are all showing up as expected and your logos display as expected.
Additionally, it is recommended that you add several items to your cart to make sure tax, if applicable, and shipping amounts are accurate.
To review your store, click Review my storefront in the Review section. Once you’ve confirmed your information is accurate, navigate to the Review section and then Request final validation.
Publish your storefront
After you request validation for your storefront, you’ll receive an email from Google after a few days, letting you know it’s time to publish your store or any changes you need to make first before you launch.
To publish your store:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click the tools icon , then select Shopping Actions setup under “Tools”
- Click Publish storefront.
- We strongly recommend that you publish your store Monday through Thursday during normal business hours so you can properly handle any new order volume.
- Avoid sending any order-related emails to your customers for transactions made through Google.
- Make sure your team is trained to recognize Shopping Actions packages.