Shopping Actions has a new name! Shopping Actions is now Buy on Google. You’ll see the new name across the help center. Learn more
This article details how to create and set up the accounts you need to participate in Buy on Google.
To make your business information available for Shopping ads and listings, you need to provide us with specific information in Merchant Center.
How to set up your Merchant Center account
Your product and business information live in Merchant Center. To set up your Merchant Center account, follow these steps:
- Create a Merchant Center account. Provide basic information, such as contact information and location, then agree to the Terms of Service.
- Note: You need a Google Account before you can register for a Merchant Center account. If you don't already have a Google account, create one.
- Set up your user roles.
- Set up your Merchant Center account. Click the tools icon then click Business information.
- Enter information about your business, including your business address.
- In the "About your business" tab, enter the appropriate information.
- Verify and claim your business' website URL. Make sure your URL begins with "http://" or "https://" and is not a port, fragment, or IP address.
- Make sure your business follows the Merchant Center guidelines.
Need help? Click hereto contact Buy on Google support.