This article details how to create and set up the accounts you need to participate in Shopping Actions.
To make your business information available through Google Shopping and other Google services, you need to provide us with specific information in Merchant Center.
How to set up your Merchant Center account
Your product and business information live in Merchant Center. To set up your Merchant Center account, follow these steps:
- Create a Merchant Center account. Provide basic information, such as contact information and location, then agree to the Terms of Service.
- Note: You need a Google Account before you can register for a Merchant Center account. If you don't already have a Google account, create one.
- Set up your user roles.
- Set up your Merchant Center account. Click the tools icon then select Business information and enter information about your business, including your business address.
- In the About your business tab, enter the appropriate information.
- Verify and claim your business' website URL. Make sure your URL begins with "http://" or "https://" and is not a port, fragment, or IP address.
- Make sure your business follows the Merchant Center guidelines.