Shopping Actions helps you deliver items quickly and directly from your store or warehouse to your customers. In order to participate in Shopping Actions, follow the participation criteria below.
To participate in Shopping Actions France, you’ll need to meet the following participation criteria:
- Availability and payments in France. You’ll need to deliver to all of mainland France, fulfill from the EU, have the ability to track your carrier, and handle returns. You must accept and disburse payments using a French bank account.
- Meet data quality criteria. Your product data will need to pass Shopping Actions France’s data quality tests.
- Meet return standards:
- Accept returns for at least 14 days after delivery, and process the refund within 2 days.
- Return address must be within France (metropolitan area).
- Meet delivery requirements:
- Ship within 4 business days or less after receiving an order.
- Don’t charge restocking fees.
- Don’t require special shipping services, such as freight or scheduled delivery, for Inventory you intend to sell through Shopping Actions.
- Don't exceed a shipping weight of 30 kg.
- Sum of the packaging dimensions (height + length + width) must not exceed 2m.
- Compliance with all other Shopping Actions policies.
- Compliance with all other Shopping ads policies. To qualify for Shopping Actions, retailers should adhere to Shopping ads policies, with a Shopping ads account free of violations and with good product health.
Need help? Click here to contact Shopping Actions support.