Shopping Actions has a new name! Shopping Actions is now Buy on Google. You’ll see the new name across the help center. Learn more
Buy on Google helps you deliver items quickly and directly from your store or warehouse to your customers. In order to participate in Buy on Google, follow the participation criteria below.
To participate in Buy on Google US, you’ll need to meet the following participation criteria:
- Availability and payments in the US. You’ll need to be able to deliver orders to customers within the mainland US, handle returns within the US, and be a legally registered business incorporated in one of the countries supported by Buy on Google. For businesses outside of the US, refer to this article for more information.
- Inventory free of restricted products and services. A selected number of product categories are not supported on Buy on Google at this time.
- Payment service provider. You’ll be required to connect your Merchant Center account with a payment-service provider.
- Meet returns and customer support standards and policies. Accept returns for at least 30 days after delivery for most items, and process the refund within 2 days.
- A valid government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, from the country your business is incorporated in.
- Compliance with all other Buy on Google policies. You can review those here.
- Compliance with all other Shopping ads policies. You'll need to adhere to Shopping ads policies.
Need help? Click hereto contact Buy on Google support.