How to fix: Mismatched value [price] (page crawl)
Some of the values you’ve provided for the
price attribute in your product data differed from the information on your website. The value submitted for the
price attribute must be the same as the price on your landing page and must be submitted in the appropriate currency for the country you are targeting. Affected items are disapproved until you have updated them with the correct information. Too many items with incorrect prices can lead to account suspension.
A common cause for mismatched prices is the time difference between updates on your website and updates of your data in Merchant Center. Google recommends that you schedule feed uploads or updates via the Content API immediately after the items have been updated on your website.
The price mismatch between your landing page and your product data was discovered and reported at a specific date and time (see notification timestamp). It’s possible that this data may have been updated and re-approved in the meantime. You can find the current approval status of an item in the “Status” column on the List page (under Products) or in the Technical Details section of the product page for that item.
If you are using the
sale_price attribute, make sure that the time period in which the sale is active is specified correctly with the
sale_price_effective_date attribute and that the timezone is correct. When a sale is active, the sale price is shown as the current price in your Shopping ads.
For products sold in bulk quantities, the total price for the minimum number of items sold must be submitted.
You can manage automatic item updates, a feature that is turned on by default, to help keep the prices in your ads up-to-date with the prices on your landing page. Learn more about managing automatic item updates
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products from the navigation panel.
- On the Diagnostics page, click Item Issues to see the current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected items for all issues:
- Click the download button to the right of the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected items for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button in the right-hand column.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View samples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Submit the same values from your landing page for the price, sale_price and sale_price_effective_date attributes
- Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
“Issue title” = Mismatched [price] (page crawl)
- Check your product data for those products (using the item ID), and make sure that each item has the same values for
sale_price_effective_date) as those listed on your site and in its structured data.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.