Getting Started Guide
In order to participate in Google Merchant Promotions, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Review our Program Policies and Editorial Requirements.
- Refer to the Merchant Promotions Quick Guide as an easy reference
- Have an active products feed
- Fill out the Merchant Promotions interest form. The team will review your participation request within 1-2 business days.
- Create a promotion by using either:
- Clicking the plus button in the List section of the Promotions page, or
- A promotions feed by following the steps below:
- Visit the Merchant Promotions feed specification to learn more about the attributes you can submit in the feed.
- Follow the instructions to create a new promotions feed.
- Contact us to preview your promotions feed. This helps ensure it meets our Program Policies and Editorial Requirements.
- Upload your promotions feed and check whether the upload was successful. If there was an error, the feed’s status will appear as “XXX items inserted" (View errors)”. Click on the link to view the errors and refer to our Feed Formatting and Attributes FAQ for a list of common errors.
- Review our approval process.
Was this article helpful?