Google Express doesn't allow the promotion or sale of academic aids that provide an unfair academic advantage. This includes getting actual test questions in advance, turning in a paper someone else has written as your own original work, or test taking services (where someone will take an exam for you).
Anti and violence
Google Express doesn't allow the promotion or sale of "anti" or violent concepts, such as the following:
- Content advocating against an organization, person, or group of people
- Content advocating against a protected group. A protected group is distinguished by one of the following: race or ethnic origin, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Attempts to revise history against the interests of a protected group
- The promotion of self-harm and violence against people or animals
- Content associated with criminals or a criminal act, including crime scene photos
Google Express doesn't allow the promotion or sale of content attempting to capitalize on sensitive issues. Sensitive issues are usually identified in response to exceptional global events that can't be predicted, like natural disasters or political uprisings, and therefore aren't outlined on this page.