Remove products from your account
There are multiple ways to remove product data from your Merchant Center account. It's also important to remember that all products expire from your Merchant Center account after 30 days if the product data does not get updated within that timespan.
Remove the item from your product data feed: If you're updating your products via a data feed, simply delete the product(s) from your file and submit the feed again.
expiration_date [expiry_date] attribute: Add an
expiration_date [expiry_date] to any items that you would like to remove on a specific date. Learn more about using this attribute in the product data specification
Remove items from the List page: Remove an individual product from Merchant Center without submitting new product data via the List page by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click on Products in the navigation menu, then click All products.
- Tick the box next product you'd like to remove. If you'd like to remove all products on the page, tick the box next to the 'Title' header.
- Click the rubbish bin icon at the top of the list to remove the selected products. Note: You won't be able to retrieve the product once you've removed it.
- Optional: If you want to permanently remove the product, make sure that you delete it from your base feed before the next upload. Any products that you remove from the product list will appear after a new base feed upload unless you've deleted the data.