Remove products from your account
There are multiple ways to remove product data from your Merchant Center account. It’s also important to remember that all products expire from your Merchant Center account after 30 days.
Remove the item from your product data: If you're updating your products via a data feed, simply delete the product(s) from your file and submit the feed again.
expiration_date attribute: Add an
expiration_date to any items that you would like to remove on a specific date. Learn more about using this attribute in the product data specification
Remove items from the List page: Remove an individual product from Merchant Center without submitting new product data via the List page by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Merchant Center account.
- Click on the Products page.
- Click on the List section and find your particular product.
- Check the boxes next to the products you'd like to remove, or use the box next the Title header to select all products on the page.
- Click the garbage can icon at the top of the list to remove the selected products. You won't be able to retrieve the product once you remove it.
- Optional: If you want to permanently remove the product, be sure to delete it from your feed before the next upload. Any products that you remove from the product list will appear after a new upload unless you've deleted the data.