All your product submissions should follow three principles:
- Be honest and factual.
- Describe your message clearly and accurately.
- Include relevant and complete information about your products with attributes.
In addition, make sure you:
- Use standard spelling and grammar.
- Avoid any repeated and unnecessary use of punctuation, capitalization or symbols. Don't use exclamation points in your product titles. The use of symbols, numbers, and letters should adhere to the true meaning of the symbol.
- Avoid gimmicky repetition. You may not post excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords such as APPLE IPOD I-POD I POD 80GB.
- Avoid offensive or inappropriate language.
Was this article helpful?