If the dealership license can’t be verified, your Vehicle advertiser account will be disapproved upon onboarding. State licensing is required. To resolve this, you must have a valid dealership license in the state where your vehicles are located or offered for sale. Follow the instructions below on how to apply for dealership license verification.
Step 1: Review your dealership license information
- Ensure your dealership license is valid (for example, expiration date, state of sale).
Step 2: Submit your dealership license details
- If applicable, submit the details in the Vehicle Ads Dealership License Verification Application form.
- Wait for the application to be reviewed. The review will take up to 7 days.
- If your dealership license is verified, the suspension will be lifted. At this point, there is no need to submit any additional licenses for review.
- If your dealership license can’t be verified, you’ll be unable to participate in the vehicle ads program and your account will remain suspended.
Step 3: Request review
In some instances, if your account or one of your product offers is disapproved and you’ve either fixed the issue or you disagree with the issue, you can request a review. If the review is successful, your issue will disappear. If the disapproval remains and you’re uncertain with how to proceed, contact us for support.