The language in which one or more of your products have been submitted in Merchant Center differs from the language on your landing pages and throughout the checkout process.
In order to show your products on Google, you must submit your product data in a supported language for the country of sale for each feed and ensure that the language is the same for both the feed and the website. This includes all website pages needed for a user to make an informed purchase all the way through checkout.
You should have received an email asking that you update the language of your product data and/or website by a certain date.
Make sure that you use one of the supported languages for Merchant Center and that you consistently use the same language across your Merchant Center product data and website. Learn more about supported languages
Step 1: Ensure that the language in your product data matches your website
- Investigate your update process to see what could be causing the problem:
- Check the warning email for examples of products that are affected. Look for a common problem in your product data that could cause the language mismatch.
- Ensure that you use one of the supported languages and that it is used consistently in your product data and throughout your website. Ensure that the whole checkout process as well as all of the relevant links (for example, terms and conditions, refund policies, disclaimers, etc.) are consistently in the same language as the product data.
- Once you’ve addressed the problem, update your product data and your website to consistently use the same language across both.
Step 2: Resubmit your product data
Step 3: Request a review
Once you've resubmitted your product data that caused the mismatch, request an account review:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Navigate to Account issues on the “Diagnostics” page.
- Locate the account-level issue that you would like to have reviewed.
- Make sure that there are in-stock products uploaded and all issues for the affected country of sale are resolved.
- Click Request review.
- Read the pop-up window to ensure that you understand the review process, and its requirements and limitations.
- Check the box and click Request review.
After the review is performed, if your account meets the product data requirements, your account will be reactivated.