Google devices for meetings use software audio processing to control functions such as echo cancellation. If you use a digital signal processor to manage your audio, turn off software audio processing to avoid sound degradation.
Note: Qualified peripherals with onboard audio processing automatically opt out of software audio processing in the Default state. For details, see Qualified peripherals for Google Meet hardware kit.
From the Admin console Home page, go to DevicesGoogle Meet hardware.
- (Optional) Filter the devices by organizational unit or other criteria.
- Click the device you want to manage.
- Click the Device settings section to expand it.
- Click Edit next to Software audio processing.
- Check the box next to Use software audio processing.
- Click Save.