When you manage devices in the Google Admin console, you can choose devices by various criteria, such as connection status, device location, and device model. You can also combine criteria for detailed searches, such as listing all devices connected to a particular meeting, finding devices of a certain model, or listing all offline devices in a specific office.
You can also use the Admin console to move devices among your organizational units.
From the Admin console Home page, go to DevicesGoogle Meet hardware.
You can see and work with devices from your entire organization or from one or more organizational units. To specify by organizational unit:
- At the top left, select Devices from selected organizational units.
Note: You can select multiple organizational units from the list even if Devices from all organizational units is selected.
- In the list of organizational units, find the one you want and select it.
If you have many organizational units, you might have to scroll the list to find the one you want.
- (Optional) To select more organizational units:
- Click Select multiple.
- Select one or more additional organizational units.
To filter the device list according to specific criteria:
- From the page with devices listed, click Add .
- Select one of the filter options, such as Name or Device model and enter the requested information.
- Click Apply.
- (Optional) To add more filters, click to the right of the existing filters, select another option, and enter the information.
- (Optional) Change your filters:
- To remove a filter, click Cancel .
- To modify a filter, click it.
- To remove all filters, click Clear Filters.
Devices must match all filters to be listed.
Tip: Non-alphanumeric characters you enter in filters are ignored.
You can use the device list to move devices to another organizational unit.
- Check the boxes next to the devices you want to move.
- Click Move .
You might have to scroll to the top of the list to see this option.
- Select the organizational unit you want to move the devices to.