Focus on change efforts to ensure adoption of your Google meeting room hardware solution.
Readiness and communication
- Develop communications early and notify users of the upcoming change.
- Develop posters and signage throughout your facilities and conference rooms.
- Use a soft launch when all units are installed to give users time to become familiar with the hardware.
- Build excitement around the launch.
Delivery format and methods should be varied based on user needs. Make sure they understand the following:
- How to use the hardware and user interface.
- How to create and join both scheduled and ad hoc (unscheduled) meetings from a Google meeting room hardware device, or from a laptop or mobile device.
- How to add internal and external guests.
- How to share content.