Get the word out
Focus on change efforts to ensure adoption of your Google meeting room hardware solution.
Google meeting room hardware is simple and intuitive to use. Keep this in mind when developing training.
Readiness and communication
- Develop communications early and notify users of the upcoming change.
- Develop posters and signage throughout your facilities and conference rooms.
- Use a soft launch when all units are installed to give users time to become familiar with the hardware.
- Build excitement around the launch.
Delivery format and methods should be varied based on user needs. Make sure they understand the following:
- How to use the hardware and user interface.
- How to create and join both scheduled and ad hoc (unscheduled) meetings from a Google meeting room hardware device, or from a laptop or mobile device.
- How to add internal and external guests.
- How to share content.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?