View and change information for a device
Device information includes details such as the model and serial number. It can also include diagnostic information, calendar assignments, and more.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Device Management Google meeting room hardware.
To see Device Management, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
Requires having the Google meeting room hardware custom role.
- On the left, select the relevant organization.
A screen appears showing active devices.
- Click the device with information you want to view.
- Click the Device information section to expand it.
The following device information appears:
- Serial number
- Google Chrome version
- Wi-Fi MAC address
- Ethernet MAC address
- Enrollment date
- Platform version
- Firmware version
- TPM firmware version
- Boot mode
- Device ID
- Asset ID
- Custom location
- Auto zoom
- Room calendar
- Building name
- Connected peripherals
- Peripherals history
- In the Connected peripherals section, click View History.
A list of recent peripheral connection events appears.
- In the Diagnostics section, see the results for recent diagnostic tests.
- (Optional) To update device information, click on a section:
- To change device settings, click Device settings.
- To assign or update a calendar assignment, click Calendar assignment.
- To default to a peripheral, in the Connected peripherals list, point at a peripheral and click Set As Default.
- To manually schedule a new test, click Run Diagnostics Now.