Check time zone and reboot settings
To manage Chromebox for meetings devices from the Admin console, you need to make sure your time zone is set correctly. You can also choose to reboot your Chromebox for meetings devices at a scheduled interval.
You can manually reboot one or more devices from the Device List page. Learn more
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices Google meeting room hardware.
To see Devices, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- On the left, select the organization to which you want the settings to apply.
- (Optional) Go to Timed Reboot.
- In the Reboot period field, enter the number of days before a reboot takes place. For example, if you want to reboot your devices every five days, enter 5.
- In the Device local time for reboot field select the time you want the the device to reboot.
- Go to Time Zone.
- In the System timezone field, verify or correct the selected time zone setting.
- (Optional) In the System timezone automatic detection field select the setting you want to apply.
- Click Save.