You can change the details, such as name, building, or capacity, of a resource used with Google Meet hardware.
Note: If you change a room's name, it will not change the room name that’s listed with an associated device’s details. To edit the room name for a device, see View and edit device information.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Buildings and resources.
- In the Resource management section, click Open.
- Click the resource you want to manage.
- In the Details section, click the Down arrow .
- Point to the section and click Edit .
- Make any changes and at the bottom, click Save.