Enter identifying information about your device
You can enter a name, asset ID, custom location, and any notes for a device. You can also turn Auto zoom on or off.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Device Management Google meeting room hardware.
To see Device Management, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
Some features may require having the Google meeting room hardware with Calendar privilege.
- Choose an option:
- Filter the devices by organizational unit or other criteria.
- Click the device for which you want to enter information.
- Click the Device settings section to expand it.
- Click Edit .
- Enter the information you want in the Name, Asset ID, User, Custom location, and Notes fields.
- (Optional) Turn Auto zoom On or Off .
- Click Save.