Present during a video call
To present your mobile screen to all video call participants, start a broadcast:
- Join a video call.
- Tap the screen More .
- Tap Share screen Start broadcast.
Tip: You can present your screen during someone else's presentation. If you start to present, their presentation will pause.
To stop presenting your mobile screen, stop a broadcast:
- On your video call screen, tap Stop sharing OK.
Join only to present
- Open the Meet app :
- Tap a video call from your upcoming meetings.
- To enter a meeting with a code or nickname, tap Join with code.
Tip: You can only use nicknames with people in your organisation. Meeting nicknames are currently only available to Google Workspace users.
- Instead of Join, tap Share screen.
- In the ‘About screen sharing’ window, tap Continue.
- In the video call, tap Start broadcast.
Tip: You can present your screen even if someone else is already presenting.
Google Workspace for Education users
Prevent participants from sharing their screen
To turn screen sharing on or off
- In a meeting, tap the screen Menu .
- Tap Meeting safety .
- At the bottom, turn Share their screen on or off.