Adjust your camera, microphone, and more to get the settings you need.
Tip: Using mismatched microphone and external speaker devices may cause echo. It is recommended to use a headset for best audio.
On the web
- Choose an option:
- Before a meeting, go to https://meet.google.comclick Settings General.
- After a meeting starts, click More Settings Audio.
- Choose a setting you want to change:
- Microphone—Select your microphone device.
- Speakers—Select your speakers. To test your speakers, click Test.
- Click Done.
On a computer, you can change the camera used for a meeting.
You might also want to decrease the quality of your video if you experience:
- Video or audio delays
- Poor network connection
- Low battery
- Limited data available
- Other quality issues