You can change your video and audio settings so others can hear you and view your video better.
Tip: Before you join a meeting, you can also instantly check which of your peripheral devices are available and connected. Learn how to check your video and audio in Google Meet.
Turn your camera on or off
Important: You can't adjust the video resolution with the Meet mobile app.
- To turn your camera on or off, tap Camera .
Reverse your camera on the Meet app
You can reverse the camera on your mobile device during a video meeting to show the room you’re in or your surroundings. The Meet app defaults to the selfie view.
- Open the Meet app .
- Join a video meeting.
- On the top right corner, tap Switch camera .
Change your audio on mobile
When you’re in a Google Meet video meeting on your mobile device, you can switch between different audio devices.
- Once in a video meeting, tap your screen.
- On the top right, tap audio source .
- Select the audio source:
- Wired headphones
Turn on Speaker separation
- This feature is available on Pixel 7 or up.
- A wired headset or phone speakers are required for Speaker separation. It won't work with Bluetooth or other wireless headsets.
You can hear participants from the direction they appear on the screen when you use Speaker separation.
In a meeting, tap your screen.
Tap More .
Tap Settings .
Tap Speaker separation .