Important: Live streaming video meetings is only available for meetings organized by certain Google Workspace editions.
Here’s how to fix issues when you live stream a meeting.
I can watch the video stream, but there is no audio
Try the following:
- Turn up the volume on your computer or phone.
- Ask the meeting organizer to confirm that they are not muted in the meeting and that audio is working properly within the meeting.
I can’t find the “Start Streaming” button
- Streaming must be configured before the meeting in Calendar. You cannot add a live stream after the meeting starts since that changes the meeting code used to join.
- Streaming must also be turned on by your Google Workspace administrator. Only participants in the same organization as the meeting organizer can start and stop streaming.
Viewers can’t access the live stream that I configured
- After the meeting starts, you must click More Start streaming.
- Also, only viewers in the same organization as the meeting organizer can view the live stream.
The error message “This stream is not available to your domain” appears
- Streams can only be viewed by users in the same organization as the meeting organizer.
- Log in using your account from the same organization as the meeting organizer. For example, log out of your personal Gmail account, log back in to your Google Workspace account for work or school, then try accessing the stream again.
How do I give feedback to the presenter or organizer?
Contact the presenter or organizer directly. You cannot send feedback to the presenter or organizer directly from the viewer page.
The error message “Waiting for streaming to begin. Please stand by” appears
- The stream must be manually started by the meeting organizer. Ask the meeting organizer to confirm that they started the live stream.
- This message appears until the organizer clicks More Start streaming on a computer, even if the scheduled meeting time has passed.