Allow notifications from Meet
How notifications work
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
Chrome web browser
If you turned off notifications for Hangouts, you can turn them back on.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Select the Hangouts entry and click More Allow. For example:
- Hangouts Meet—https://meet.google.com:443
- Classic Hangouts—https://hangouts.google.com:443
- Hangouts Chat—https://chat.google.com:443 or https://dynamite.sandbox.google.com:443
See also Change site permissions.