Chat with meeting participants
You can send messages during a meeting to the other video call guests from a computer or mobile device.
- If you join in a conference room using a Chrome device for meetings, you can see the messages, but not send.
- Messages are visible to everyone in the call.
- You can only see the chat messages exchanged when you are in the meeting. Messages sent before you joined are not displayed, and all messages disappear when you leave the meeting.
- Join a Meet video call.
- Click Chat (upper right corner).
- Enter a text message and click the Send icon.