Present from your laptop in a meeting room
If you’re attending a meeting using Google meeting room hardware, you can present from a laptop.
When you join to present, only your computer's window or application is displayed in the meeting. No audio or other video is sent or received.
- Join a meeting using a laptop.
- Go to https://meet.google.com/.
- Select the scheduled meeting, or click Join Meeting and enter a meeting code.
- Click Present to meeting.
- Select a window or application.
- Select Share.