Important: This is for your computer only and must run on Google Chrome version 73 and up.
Find your meeting window faster and easier with the Google Meet Progressive Web App (PWA). The PWA and Google Meet have the same features. They automatically update when your Google Chrome browser updates.
The PWA is supported on:
- Chrome OS
Install the Google Meet Progressive Web App
- On your computer, go to meet.google.com.
- At the top right of your browser, in the URL bar, click Install .
- The Meet app appears in your app dock.
Open the Google Meet Progressive Web App
From the app dock:
- Click the Meet app.
- Join or create a meeting.
From a browser on your computer:
- Go to meet.google.com or a meeting green room.
- In the browser bar, tap Open app .
- Select Google Meet Open.