- When you create a poll in a live stream, it's automatically available to both meeting participants and live-stream participants. Hosts can't disable polls for live-stream users.
- You can't create, but can respond to, polls on mobile devices.
Important: Polling in Google Meet is available to these Google Workspace editions:
- Business Standard
- Business Plus
- Enterprise Starter
- Enterprise Essentials
- Enterprise Standard
- Enterprise Plus
- Education Plus
- Teaching and Learning Upgrade
- G Suite Business
- Workspace Individual subscriber
Tip: Workspace admins can switch this feature on or off for their entire organisation.
Respond to a poll
As a meeting participant, you can submit a response for a poll.
You get a notification when the moderator starts a poll. Before the poll or meeting ends, submit your response. You’ll see the poll results if the meeting moderator makes them visible.
Important: When you respond to a poll anonymously, details are hidden from:
- Other meeting participants
- Your Workspace admin
Tip: Your response to a poll is shared in its entirety with Google. The poll is later anonymised or deleted, subject to our data retention policy.
In a meeting:
- Tap the screen Menu
- Tap Activities Polls.
- Tap your answer Vote.
Tip: After you click Vote, you can’t change your response.