Sales Partners can see users in their own organizations and in their clients’ organizations. Sales Partner clients, Direct clients, and Standard users can see users in their own organizations.
To see user information, or remove a user:
- Sign in to Google Marketing Platform.
- Click Administration > Organizations, and select the organization you want.
- Click Users.
For each user, you see an email address, the last access time to Analytics, and an iconic list of the products to which the user has access.
- To remove a user from the organization, click for that user, then click Remove user.
- To see additional details, click a user name.
- To edit user details, hover over the User details card, and click .
- To edit organization permissions for a user, click under Organization permissions.
- To remove the user from all instances of a product account linked to the organization, click the product name, then on the following page click , then click Remove user from <product>.
Annotate user profiles
User annotations let you add important additional information to user profiles.
For example, if email addresses don’t readily distinguish one employee from another, you can add pertinent information:
- email@example.com is the CEO
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the new guy in accounting
- email@example.com is the ringer for the company soccer team
User annotations are primarily intended to facilitate account management and you should not enter sensitive information.
Any Org admin or User admin in the organization can see, create, and edit annotations.
Annotations are visible only in the organization in which they’re created.
To create annotations for a user:
Edit User details as described in the previous section.