Migrate from the Portal to the 360 Suite
In keeping with our commitment to the Google Analytics 360 Suite, we are continually investing in powerful new features for our customers. Suite Home, the user interface through which you manage the 360 Suite, includes all of the management features from the Google Analytics Portal, plus everything new that we're building for the Suite. As part of our commitment to continually improve the customer experience, we are sunsetting the Portal on November 15, 2016, and encouraging everyone to migrate to Suite Home via the following steps:
- Designate an Admin for your organization.
Work with your Google or Sales Partner account manager to designate the first Admin for your organization.
- Review and accept the Suite Home Terms of Service.
Have your organization Owner read and accept the Suite Home Terms of Service. This lets your organization administrators start using Suite Home.
- Verify accounts previously linked to your organization.
Use the Products section of the ADMIN tab to verify your accounts. Learn more.
Sales Partners: monitor client migration to the 360 Suite
- Sign in to your Google Anlaytics 360 account.
- Click the relevant organization card.
- Click Clients, then click a client name.
The 360 Migration Status column provides 3 different status updates for each client so you can see how far along they are in migrating their organizations from the Portal to the 360 Suite:
- Admin designation: the client has not designated an Organization Admin for the organization.
- Terms acceptance: the client has not accepted the Terms of Service.
- Account verification: the client has not verified all product accounts previously linked to the organization.